Find Your Purpose – Partner with an Eco-Therapist in Freeport, ME
With Ecotherapy, I help Nature Lovers Discover Their Own Truth and Potential, Answering the Question – What is My Purpose?
Without Ecotherapy You Might Feel Like
- Your life looks good on the outside, you’re doing everything you’re ‘supposed’ to do, but is this all there is? It doesn’t feel like enough.
- You don’t feel like you’re contributing to the world in the way you want to.
- You’d like to be more present and intentional in your relationships.
- Your schedule may be booked and your resume looks robust, but those don’t show the emptiness, the doubt, the confusion, the sadness, and maybe even the anger you’re experiencing.
- You did everything right, but nothing actually feels right.
Do I really need a purpose?
I’ve heard people say things like:
- I’m fine. I mean, I know I’m way better off than most people. I shouldn’t even be worried about this, especially when so many people don’t have the basics.
- This world is so messed up. I can’t do anything to make it different. It’s too exhausting to try to figure out how to be fulfilled in this situation.
I get it. This is a hard, unjust world and you are only one human.
But imagine the life you could have…the world we could have…if we each were clear and committed enough to our purpose that we walked the path towards it everyday. (Assuming, of course, that you are in a position to make such choices. Many are not. If you are, all the more reason for you to use the privilege you have to make your choices matter, for yourself and the world.)
Benefits of Ecotherapy to Help You Find Your Purpose
When you choose to explore ecotherapy as way to live a life with more purpose you will:
- Know and feel where and how you belong in this world.
- Feel deeply connected to the incredible planet we are so lucky to be a part of.
- Receive and offer love and wisdom as part of an intricate, infinite, and beautiful system of living beings.
- Feel connected to trees, rocks, water, birds, and all of the non human wisdom that surrounds us each day–if only we can stop to listen.
What is My Purpose in Life?
Through ecotherapy sessions with me, you will learn to connect more deeply with yourself and the world around you.
Like a tree, you will know what it is to feel deeply rooted, solid in your core, and expansive, reaching into the light. You will move forward into a life of possibility, confident in your own self and place in the world. Will you still stumble? Even fall flat on your face? Sure, you are still human!
However, you will right yourself and continue moving forward with spirit and vitality through a complex world. It will be clear that, although there are so many unknowns and challenges ahead, your purpose is known to you and fuels you regardless of what swirls around outside.
You will feel assured that as you and your life continue to evolve, you will be able to be deepen, adapt, flex and grow your sense of how you live a purpose-filled life.
Get Started Working with Your Therapist in Freeport, Maine Today
“Whoever you are, no matter how lonely, the world offers itself to your imagination, calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting – over and over announcing your place in the family of things.”